Welcome To SNC Manufacturing Co.
Founded in 1946, SNC Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a premier manufacturer and marketer of transformers, coils, high frequency magnetics and value-added assemblies.
With our in-house design, engineering and testing facilities, SNC can produce a variety of transformers in virtually any size, configuration and quantity. To meet specific customer applications, we can accommodate transformer production requirements from heavy gauge square wire to high speed (18,000 turns per minute) fine wire winding.
As specialists in building custom isolation transformers for a wide range of OEM applications, quality crafted SNC Manufacturing transformers are available in primary ranges of 100-240 VAC, 220-240 VAC and 360-480 VAC. Secondary ranges are offered from 120-240 VAC @ 600 VAC, 220-1500 VAC and 120 VAC and 120-VAC-13A. All units are offered in 50/60 Hz.
- Production of transformers from smaller than a 1 inch cube to over 10,000 pounds
- Winding equipment able to handle wire gauges from AWG 50 to multiples of AWG 2 square
- Ability to design and build transformers from board level to over 800 KVA three-phase
- Designs comply with UL, CSA, IEC, VDE
- Computer design and modeling
- Modern engineering laboratory
- State-of-the-art testing equipment
- Machine tool and die department
- Value-added manufacturing processes
- JIT programs including Certification Programs that allow shipments directly to customer production floor