single-phase Industrial Control Transformers are designed for applications
where electromagnetic devices such as relays, solenoids, contactors, etc. are
used. When electromagnetic devices are energized, SNC Industrial Control
Transformers offer increased operator safety by protecting control components
from power surges and help steady the voltage while the inrush current is
Manufacturing’s Control Transformers can be custom designed to meet a wide
range of OEM requirements for primary and secondary voltages, power ratings and
line frequency…25 to 5,000 VA – up to 600V @ 25 to 60Hz.
(To view over 50 Control Transformer engineering drawings by part number, please scroll down page.)
Designed to meet NEMA ST-1 inrush VA regulations,
SNC’s new Control Transformers allow for easy factory or field installation of
fuses/contactors and provide a variety of mounting features to meet individual
- Finger-safe terminals on all models. Finger-safe primary and secondary fusing available.
- Pre-wired primary and secondary fuse blocks mounted on top of unit. Secondary fuse clips also available.
- VA from 25 VA to 5 KVA.
- Temperature rise through 100VA: 55°C, through 750VA: 80°C, through 5KVA: 115°C.
- Standard voltage regulation as low as 5% max.
- Rugged construction with totally enclosed windings
- Transformer designs can accommodate full current 24v windings and all variations of extended windings.
- Enclosed coil through 350 VA provides additional protection against contamination.
- Transformers available in NEMA 1 and NEMA 12 enclosures.
- UL and cUL listed. CE listing available on request.
SNC Industrial Control Transformers
Pricing based on basic transformer with any primary/secondary combination at 50/60 Hz and a maximum of four input and four output terminals. Fuse block options: secondary, primary, secondary/primary. Minimum quantities apply to a specific transformer rating. Typical in-stock availability results in near "transit" lead times. Individual unit packaging cost to be developed.